Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Eden

Batiste-Dry-Shampoo-Eden-New-2015-Review-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Eden | £3.29 | LINK

Having naturally dry and fine hair I find that I don't need to wash my hair on a regular basis, around 2 or 3 times a week is enough for me. Due to this, I love to try out different dry shampoos to keep my hair looking and feeling refreshed on the days in between. As my hair rarely gets oily I don't have to focus on dry shampoos that purely banish oils so I like to go on the hunt for ones that also smell really lovely. I spotted one of Batiste's latest releases called "Eden" and was instantly attracted to the beautiful packaging! The gorgeous bird and floral pattern ties in perfectly with the sweet, delicate fragrance of sugar melon and honeysuckle - sounds just like Miss Honey's garden from Matilda!

Batiste's dry shampoos are one of the blogger's beauty staples and I can definitely say that this will be a new hit amongst us! The scent is really lovely and due to their new longer lasting fragrance technology, this beautiful scent really does linger and make your hair smell amazing. Even though I don't get greasy hair, I do find my hair feeling refreshed after using this dry shampoo and it also gives it extra texture and lift. My only niggle about some of the Batiste dry shampoos is that they leave a white residue behind after spraying your hair, but after massaging it into the roots it pretty much disappears!

I would highly recommend this gorgeous dry shampoo and it will definitely be a staple for me in the Summer months due to it's lovely floral scent. If you're looking to pick it up, it's currently half price in Superdrug so definitely pick it up whilst it's cheap!

Have you tried the new Eden dry shampoo from Batiste?
What's your favourite dry shampoo?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar