Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eye of the day - Diffused Silver Liner

Hello dolls, 


When I started with this look I had another thing in mind. I got this beautiful liner from KiKO in a gunmetal color with some silver flecks, but when I did the liner it didn't show up as I wanted it to, so added a silver eyeshadow ontop of the liner and darkened the outer V. 
Hope you like it!






 Jag har använt /I've used 
    
Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Kit - Powder Duo & Brow Gel

Eyes 
Cargo One Base Concealer
KiKO Super Colour Eyeliner in No 111
Inglot Eyeshadow 
     - # 353 all over the lid
     - # 342 in the crease
     - # 329 in the outer V
     - # 444 over the winged liner
KiKO Twinkle Eye Pencil in No 06
Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black
Benefit They're Real Mascara 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar