Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Illamasqua Culminate sheer lipgloss

culminate lip gloss illamasqua
IMG_0664
illamasqua culminate lipgloss

Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Culminate £14.50 created by me!
available online and in stand alone stores now

So the judgement day is now upon us, the #Creators Collection has finally been released and my lipgloss is proudly lit up in the social spotlight! If you're just tuning in to my blog then you can read all about my exciting project over the past year or so where I worked with Illamasqua to create my very own beauty product. And here it is! Culminate has landed and I couldn't be more excited to showcase my lipgloss here to all of you - my lovely supportive readers.

Culminate is a sheer lipgloss giving your lips a wash of metallic copper sheen with a beautiful duo-chrome shimmer. The swatches above really demonstrate the luscious lilac, pink and silver flecks laced within the liplgoss that gives the lips a unique and captivating finish. It is a warm, interesting twist to your usual rose-pink or peach-toned lipglosses and perfect for an autumnal makeup look. Either wear it alone or layer over another lipstick to give your lips a whole new dimension and futuristic feel!

Let me know what you think and whether you might possibly be purchasing my limited edition lipgloss for your own collection?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar