Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Take out the trash #2: November empties 2014


It's the end of the month and time to go through my zebra bag in the bathroom and see what I managed to finish in the past period. My last empties post was in September (you can read it here) and apparently I was a good beauty addict and finished up a lot of stuff in the mean time! Cutting to the chase, let's take out our cosmetic trash!

Hair:

  • Syoss Anti-Grease Dry Shampoo: my savior for my second and third day hair. I have tried others available at the drugstore (not Batiste) and this one is my favorite. Too bad it is not stocked in my drugstore anymore, sigh!
  • Tresemme Colour Vibrance Protection Shampoo: a good shampoo for colored hair that lathers well and protects the color from fading. I'm not going to repurchase because I had gotten it in London and it is not particularly good compared to other brands like Syoss.
  • Revlon Professional NutriColor Creme 500: my one and only color-depositing conditioner, acts in 3 minutes, revives the color incredibly leaving the hair silky soft.This was in the shade Fire Red but it was a bit too orange for my taste. I already have another one in the color 600 Purple red because it is more effective at neutralizing the orange hues that my hair gets when the color fades.
Skincare:
  • La Roche Posay Effaclar Astringent Toner: this is my favorite exfoliating toner. Helps my skin a lot and I already have a new one in place.
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum-in-oil: I went through 2 or 3 of these and adore the feeling of it on the skin. It does a good job at nourishing and hydrating my skin. I am really tempted to buy another one but I want to see if Santa Claus will bring me a valid alternative to this one (hint hint).
  • La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat: this is a mattifying moisturizer and the only one that for only 10€ actually does the job. I still need to order this but it is high on my to buy list.
Makeup:
  • L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint in 140: I raved about this here and many other times and I already have another one in use. It is a lovely light coverage liquid foundation that does only the necessary to uniform the skin and doesn't look like foundation on the skin at all. Love it!
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20: a wonderful creamy under-eye concealer, I use it almost every time I wear makeup. I highly recommend it and have another one almost to the end.
So here are all the products I finished lately. I am thinking of making it a monthly post, would you be interested?
Do you use any f these products before or are you interested to hear more about them in a separate review?
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar