Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Garnier Pure Active Micellar Water

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Applying my makeup each morning is one of my favourite times of day. Far from being a tedious chore, I love the entire process. Choosing products from my stash, deciding which look to wear, and seeing the transformation in the mirror. It's just such fun! However, there is another daily ritual that's almost as much fun. Removing my makeup. *sigh* The feeling of cleansing my skin after a long day is just dreamy. The first step in my evening skincare routine is to remove my eye makeup before cleansing, and being such an eyeliner enthusiast, this is often no mean feat! I've tried lots of eye makeup removers, with results ranging from passable to frankly eye-watering. Then I discovered Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.
I'd heard about Bioderma Micellar Water, a product with a similar purpose on the higher end of the price scale, but had never tried it out. I was really interested to see if this was a more affordable dupe. I found this to be really effective at removing even the most stubborn eye makeup in a fast and fuss-free way. It doesn't irritate my eyes, and leaves them feeling really clean. I then cleanse my skin as normal, and continue with my skincare routine. After enjoying this product for a few months now, I was excited to spot a new addition to the range on the shelves of Superdrug this week. Garnier Pure Active Micellar Water, for combination to oily & sensitive skin.
My skin is definitely on the oily side, particularly in the warmer months, so I gravitate towards clarifying products. This product makes the same claims as the original formula, as well as removing excess sebum to purify the skin. Sounds good to me! During use it feels exactly the same as the original formula. It removed my makeup well without irritating my eyes, and didn't feel harsh or drying. I also like to use it in the morning to cleanse my face before moisturising and applying my makeup. At the bargain price of £4.99 I think it's well worth picking up!
Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar