Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Marathon training begins!

The NYC marathon training has begun! 5.00 start this morning, the house is still asleep & I'm up prepping for a little 3 mile run along the sea wall with our golden retriever, George! 

Pre run snack- a double espresso & a banana! 


I have 2 young boys and in order to still spend time with them, I try to run early so I can see them before work! Healthy breakfast of triple fruit & Greek yogurt with chia seeds, savory seed blend from The Food Doctor and some oats for slow release energy. I've had 4/5 fresh fruit and vegetables before 7.00am! 


One bowl of goodness is for my husband. This morning is a double fitness whammy as I also go to Karen Davis Fitness pump class (check out http://karendavisfitness.com/) to build up my muscle strength. Cross training is important for running and is great for muscle definition! 

My goal is to raise $2,500 for Team for Kids to help children get into fitness. Click here to show your support.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar