Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Runway Predictions: Chanel Fall Couture 2018

My favorite looks. And the celebrities I think will be perfect for wearing this looks. 


1. Lily Rose Depp
The model is a favorite of the house and she often wears the brand. I think this dress would be AMAZING on her. She would rock the hell out of it.

2. Chloe Sevigny
The actress has the style and attitude to pull this look off. 

3. Keira Knightley
I would love to see the actress in this modern approach dress.

4. Tracee Ellis Ross
This would be perfect for Tracee.

5. Margot Robbie
I would die if I see Margot in this dress.

6. Ella Purnell
The actress would be lovely in this one. 

7. Anna Wintour
All the glam that Anna has. 

8. Ellie Bamber
The actress would totally rock this dress.

9. Yara Shahidi
Yara would look perfection in this cute dress.

10. Vanessa Paradis
The french actress would look amazing in this elegant dress.

11. Tilda Swinton
This would be amazing for Tilda. The color and style would look great on her.

12. Penelope Cruz
I like this one for Penelope. 

13. Kristen Stewart
This can be amazing on Kristen, I think she would look great in it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar