Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SNEAK PEEK | MY PICKS FROM THE CHANEL NOËL 2015 COLLECTION - ROUGE NOIR ABSOLUMENT

The Chanel Christmas 2015 collection has just been released in Australia.  In Europe and Australia it's known as the Rouge Noir Absolument Collection, whilst in the USA it's called the Vamp Attitude Holiday collection.  This colour story celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Nail Colour in Rouge Noir (18) as it is known in Europe/Australia, or equivalent Vamp (18) in the USA.  It is an iconic black red nail polish and the entire makeup collection carries this dark, rich hue along a bit of pinkish purple thrown in.  You can view the entire collection in the official French Chanel website.  Below are my picks.  I had not planned on purchasing the eye shadow quad or the highlighter blush, but I was smitten when I saw them on the gorgeous Karen from the Makeup and Beauty Blog (see the eyeshadows worn in her video here), and when I tried the highlighter on in the store.  Of course, Chanel does the most incredible highlighters in my opinion so it was impossible not to succumb to yet another one (trying it in store is always my downfall! >_<)!  Does anyone else try to avoid trying makeup in store for fear they'll love it and end up taking it home?!  Ha!  Leave a comment below if you do.

Of course, there is also a gorgeous, vibrant raspberry red Rouge Allure Velvet called Le Merveilleuse (347), which is right up my alley, but I had to resist given I probably have similar shades already. >_<

All my picks are limited edition save for the new Rouge Noir Illusion d'Ombre.

I'll post swatches and thoughts of my picks soon.  Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend! :) x



Did/Will you pick up anything from this vampy collection?










Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar