Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How I Store My Makeup Palettes ?

I will be honest , I have never thought that with time i will have so much makeup that i will have to continuously changing my makeup storage to accommodate my growing makeup collection. Thanks to beauty blogging & Youtube Gurus, i get some pretty affordable and space saving ideas. 

With time I will show you how i store my stash ,  Today i will start with how i store my makeup palettes



I went down to Variety books ,Lahore couple of months ago and they had a selection of nice file/letter holders , as well as some nice office trays , which can store lipsticks and makeup pencils.So I picked up a letter holder  to store my palettes in.






My Sleek Makeup palettes in a letter holder. Its a small sized letter holder so you can squeeze in 6 sleek makeup palettes. These dividers aren't spacious so you cant fit bigger palettes  in them but they are the perfect size to store 6 Sleek Makeup palettes or nyx 10 Color Eye Shadow Palettes /runaway palettes.



This is how I "store" my small sized , most frequently used palettes. I found this letter holder at Variety Books depot t for cheap, like rs 150-175. There was a file holder too , which can store bigger pallets like Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow Palettes , Mac Palettes and more.




These palettes are perfect for when i want a good view of the palettes without having to rummage through all drawers. I keep it on the top of my drawer with my brushes and eye pencils  . So i can grab them and create some EOTD.



How do you store your makeup palettes ?




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar