Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

In Search For The Perfect Glamorous 1950's Vintage Fur Coat

So as Fall quickly approaches, I find myself once again on the hunt for the perfect glamorous 1950's vintage fur coat. For the past few years I have searched all over for a soft supple, feminine vintage mink only to come up empty handed. I've searched Ebay, Etsy, Las Vegas vintage stores, Stillwater Minnesota Antique stores, and right here in Los Angeles... I'm still on the hunt!

When searching for my prized beautiful vintage mink, I keep these things in mind:

-The Vintage mink coat should tell a story. It should say to me, I was once loved and adored, worn with only the best jewels and fabrics. My owner's name has been delicately embroidered inside of me with beautiful detail. I have survived 50 years, and I have been waiting to be worn by someone who can truly appreciate my beauty, Someone like you.


I know it all sounds a bit romantic, but I do believe that my glamorous 1950's vintage mink is out there. She awaits me..

 These are some of my favorite vintage fashion fur photos. I hope this eye candy helps inspire you!

This is what I will do when I find my vintage mink!
I LOVE this photo














You'll be the first to know when and where I finally find my vintage mink
Stay tuned...
xoxo

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar