Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Olay Total Effects Pore Minimizing CC Cream Review + Swatches


Here's a review on Olay Pore Minimizing CC Cream Review.

Price: P999.00 (50g); P499.00 (20g)
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in leading department stores and drugstores

THE VERDICT:

Lately, a close Beauty Blogger colleague commended my skin and my makeup-that made me smile because that comment was proof that my religious skin care is finally paying off, plus it's nice to get a positive comment on your makeup from a makeup artist. :D She then asked what foundation I'm using and I told her that I'm just wearing CC Cream-she was surprised because she thought I had full coverage on!

So which CC Cream was I using? Olay Total Effects Pore Minimizing CC Cream-this 'Blurring Tool' covers skin with a pillowy coverage that keeps enlarged pores temporarily out of sight, thus giving your skin a smoother appearance.

OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS PORE MINIMIZING CC CREAM IN DETAIL

This product promises to color, correct, and protect skin with Broad Spectrum SPF 15-it also promises to yield an airbrushed finish and contains 7-in-1 benefits in a light, oil- free formula.

Ingredients

More about this smoothing and soothing base after the jump!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar