Now I'm laughing, can you imagine if an eyeshadow is named "Paranoid"? And I'm calling the look "Paranoid" look, now that's fun!
The look I've created can be for day time or night time, you can add up the e/s to make it darker, it really depends on your comfort level and preferences!
Here's my creation

Step 1:
Prior to e/s application, apply your choice of eyelid primer. I am using Urban Decay's Primer Potion (UDPP).
Using an e/s brush, apply Goddess e/s from Urban Decay's Book of Shadow on the outer corner of the eye, blending inwards.

Step 2:
Using a small crease brush, gently apply Ulta's e/s in Turquoise on the inner thirds of the eye gently applying the inner thirds of the lower lashline too.

Step 3:
Gently pat on Ulta's e/s in Calla Lilly on the middle section of your eyelid.

Fun part? Use a bigger blending brush to gently blend in the harshlines. Do this gently so the e/s won't fall out.
Step 4:
Apply NYX's e/s in Skin on the browbone area going to the inner corner of the eye to blend in harshlines.

Step 5:
Line your upper lashline with Stila Smudgepots in Black using CS eyeliner brush.

Line the lower lashline and waterline with Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-on eyeliner in Zero.

Curl the lashes with your favorite lash curler
and apply 2 coats of Mascara
(Shu Uemura's Curler and Clinique's High Impact Mascara)

Goddess Eyes

On my face:
Primed my face with P&J Moisturizing Primer
I Nuovi Studio Cake Foundation in 3Y

Set the foundation with Joppa's Finishing Silk
in Original Formula Sheer

On my cheeks:
NYX Blush in Desert Rose
applied using MAC's 187 brush

On my lips:
MAC Viva Glam V
Lancome Juicy Wear Top Coat

Final Look

Someone asked me how I style my hair. On this FOTD, I blowdryed my hair and applied Hollywood in a Bottle by Nick Chavez Flocker to create volume! On most days, I just air dry my hair and apply serum!
Keep that smile comin'
Stay happy!
Keep that smile comin'
Stay happy!

0 Yorumlar