Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

La Roche Posay Eye Cream + Beijing Episode

Overseas tip: Use samples, especially if you don't want to look for a cosmetic grade tiny container, dig out your cream, and transfer in, with the worry that your cream will spoil once transferred out of its original packaging, and want to save precious space in the luggage, plus don't want to have to wash that container when you return (finish using, just throw the packet away).

I know lots of bloggers have given this tip before. But I think it's such a great tip that it should be worth logging in on my own "notebook"/blog.

LOL. I was looking around for my cosmetic grade container, and for some reason couldn't find it. Then I saw this sample, and I thought, "hey! This is a great idea to save space in my tiny skincare pouch", and there I went, forget about looking high and low for that particular container. haha.

La Roche Posay Eye Cream


Can actually see the brownish yellow degraded cream on the cover, as some stayed there after I poked open the aluminium seal of the tube. Couldn't wash off.

Available: Watsons, Guardian

Volume: (I am using the 5ml sample.)

Star Properties: Daily fill-in, Anti-wrinkle, Firming care, suitable for sensitive eyes.

Ingredients:
Aqua/water, glycerin, cyclopentylsiloxane, ascorbic acid, propylene glycol, isohexadecane, polymethyl methacrylate, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, alcohol denatured, nylon-12, potassium hydroxide, sodium styrene/MA copolymer, madecassoside, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA, acrylates copolymer, tocopherol, isobutane, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben.

PS: I honestly wonder how people type out lists of chemical names, especially if they have no experience with materials or chemicals before. I am so glad I do have some sort of idea what this strong of alphabets really mean in chemistry. It's painstaking to type out ingredients list.

Packaging
It's okay.

Spread
Very easy to spread, and a little goes a really long way, such that I can't finish the mere 5ml after some 3 weeks running.

Oil
Not oily at all. Didn't give me milia seeds.

Effect
I think it helps my dark circles a lot! I have still been sleeping really late and really little, but my dark circles are not darkening. So I attribute it to La Roche Posay.

However, wrinkles wise, it didn't do anything to help my fine lines.

Expiry
I am not sure if it's because of the sample aluminium tube or what, but the cream spoils really fast when exposed to air. All the residue around the tip and cap have turned yellow, and those surface cream also show a tinge of yellow. Makes me scared to use it. I do hope the full-size bottle isn't like that.

I love it: 3.8 hearts.
Helps my dark circles a lot. But it would be a lot better if eye creams come with dual properties, saving me the trouble of looking for another one to treat fine lines and applying so many things.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar